Meet Your TLs!
Hola team! As your team leaders for ASB 2014, we'd like to tell you a little about ourselves so you can start to get to know us! We know a couple of you didn't make the ASB Kick-off (and you missed out on creating our team motto... though it could use a little work, so count on helping out with that soon) so you can "meet" us here! And we can't wait to actually meet everyone in person when we all come together as a group!
Sarah deSimas
Hi! I'm currently a middler majoring in Communication with an art minor. I love to traveling, reading and adventuring! And eating! This is my second time participating on ASB, and my first time as a team leader. I'm so excited to be able to travel and work with everyone, and I know that Mallory and I are going to make this the best trip ever!
Mallory McCoy
Hey friends! I'm Mallory, and I'm a fourth year here at Northeastern. I'm studying International Affairs and Economics, and working part time at a non-profit here in Boston. When I'm not doing that, I love eating sushi, listening to vaguely embarrassing 90's pop music and taking power naps. I'm a big fan of puppies, salsa dancing and Alternative Spring Break! This is my fourth ASB trip with Northeastern, and I can't wait to volunteer with Plenitud :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment